Click and Count Dijital Teknoloji Danışmanlık Ltd. Şti.(bundan sonra “Click and Count”, ” tarafımıza” “tarafımız” ya da “tarafımızın ” şeklinde anılabilir), kişisel verilerinizin gizliliğini korumaya ve yürürlükteki veri koruma mevzuatına uymaya büyük özen göstermektedir. Bize ilettiğiniz kimliğinizin doğrudan ya da dolaylı olarak teşhis edilmesine yol açacak kişisel bilgilerinizi açıklamadan https://www.clickandcount.com (“Site”) adresini ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Websitemizde yer alan “Bize Ulaşın” bölümü üzerinden bizimle iletişime geçmeniz durumunda ise kişisel verilerinizi bize gönüllü olarak iletmiş olursunuz.
By visiting this site, you agree to the Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Statement, we ask that you do not visit this site or use the services offered. Your continued use of our site after changes to the terms of this Statement are posted will constitute your acceptance of those terms.
Your personal data are collected, used, recorded, stored and processed by our Company by providing written information to the personal data owners in a clear and understandable manner, by obtaining their explicit consent if necessary, in accordance with the law and good faith, in connection with and limited to the legitimate purpose set out in this document, within the framework of the principle of proportionality.
About Personal Information Collected
1. What kind of information is collected?
- Anonymous Information - Anonymous Information cannot be combined with personal information that leads directly to identification. This information is used to improve our site and allows us to focus our resources on the features our customers like best.
- Information about internet access: We may collect information about your IP address, browser type, domain name and the duration of your access to the site. This information is used for our internal research purposes and is different from information you may submit through this site that could lead to your identification. IP addresses are not paired with personal information. IP addresses may, in very rare cases, be used to deter and/or prevent malicious and criminal acts that may be committed through the website.
- Personal Identifiable Information - Personal Identifiable Information (name, surname, e-mail address, opinions and suggestions, etc.) is collected through the following forms on www.clickandcount.com
"Contact Us" Form - The information obtained through this form is not stored by www.clickandcount.com and is only used to respond to customer inquiries and/or service requests.
2. How securely will my information be stored?
The security of information relating to our customers is very important to us and will be stored in the most secure manner possible, in accordance with the requirements stipulated by the relevant Legislation. For this reason, clickandcount.com is extremely careful about the secure transmission of your information from our computer to our servers. To this end, once we receive the information you submit, industry-specific standards such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") are used to protect the confidentiality of your information.
However, unfortunately, as a result of technological developments, it is not possible to make a commitment that any data on the internet can be transmitted in 100% security and will never be stored in such a way that there will never be a data gap. The only commitment we can make in this regard is that we will make every effort to store your data in a secure environment in accordance with the technological requirements of the age and to fulfill the requirements of the relevant Legislation. We will not be responsible for any data breaches that may occur as a result of force majeure or events beyond our control.
3. Who will use this information and for what purpose?
As a general rule, your personal information will only be used by Click and Count Dijital Teknoloji Danışmanlık Ltd. Şti. and will never be disclosed to third parties in such a way that any connection can be established between you and this Personal Information; however, cases where your consent has been obtained explicitly or, in good faith, as permitted by other relevant legislation, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other legislation, are excluded from this rule.
Your personal data that you have shared with us may be processed and used by Click and Count Dijital Teknoloji Danışmanlık Ltd. Şti. in order to provide and offer you various advantages and to make all kinds of electronic communications for special promotion, promotion, advertisement, sales, marketing, survey and similar purposes by telephone, short message (SMS), e-mail and similar means and to send other communication messages; and may be shared with third parties with the title of data processor with whom the above-mentioned companies have a contractual relationship for cooperation.
Your personal data is processed within the framework of the following legal reasons under Article 5/2 of the KVKK and shared with the persons and institutions listed above:
- Provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract.
- It has been made public by the person concerned.
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
4. How can I check my information?
If you want to change your communication preferences or if there are changes in your personal information (such as postal address or e-mail address), you can request that the personal information you have provided to us be corrected, updated, or removed. We always offer our customers the option to make any changes to their Personal Information, to change their communication preferences, and to "refuse" to be shared with Click and Count Dijital Teknoloji Danışmanlık Ltd. Şti. For example, Click and Count Dijital Teknoloji Danışmanlık Ltd. Newsletter or request to unsubscribe from the membership. In addition, in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, by applying to our Company,
- Learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- Request information if processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand compensation for your damage,
you have rights.
When you want to exercise your specified rights or request any changes, you can send your request via e-mail to [email protected]
In order for us to respond to your requests in a correct and healthy manner as soon as possible, it is recommended that your requests and questions be as clear, understandable and dated as possible.
5. Retention Period of Personal Data
Pursuant to the Relevant Legislation; records regarding the withdrawal of consent will be kept for 1 year from this date; the content of the commercial electronic message and any other records regarding the shipment will be kept for 3 years to be submitted to the relevant ministry when necessary. After the expiration of the period, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us or upon your request.
REGISTRATION AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions will apply to your access to and use of the website ("Site"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS SITE OR USE THE SERVICES OFFERED. Your continued use of this Site and/or the services set forth on the Site will constitute your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Statement.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Notice is subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey and the Istanbul Central (Çağlayan) Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes that may arise from its implementation.
Click and Count Digital Technology Consulting Ltd. Şti.
Address: Emniyetevler Mah. Yeniçeri Sok. Güler Business Center No2/3 4.Levent Beşiktaş Istanbul
Tel: +90 850 304 1191
Istanbul Trade Registry Directorate / Registry No: 182374